Monday 29 March 2010

Been away for so long.

Wow I have had no internet connection and have been away for what seems like an age. I have been quite busy though. First off I have had to change my website provider. So thast will be launched shortly. I also have quite a few unfinished projects on the go so hope they will all come together in the next few days.
We have just started stocking Royal and langnickle transfers in the shop. I think they are so lovely and can be used on any surface not just for papercrafts. I have been trying them out and have some lovely images to upload once the website is active.
Our new wool order should arrive tomorrow, So cant wait for that. We have some gorgeous pure cotton coming in at a very good price. So will hopefully be back tomorrow with some pics.
Here's a quick pic of some Crochet I have managed to finish.
The pig sold as soon as I put him on the shelf. So am trying to finish another one.
He's sooo cute.
Thanks for popping by.
Wendy. x

4 comments:

  1. You're back! Love the pig and I can see why he sold so quickly. Cutee pie. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's really cute i love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprised he sold quickly, he's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for your lovely comments. I on't know where the time goes. xx

    ReplyDelete