Tuesday 31 August 2010

Wow how time flies

Wow I've been away for Three Weeks.

I've really lost my creativity and cant believe it has been for that long.

I dont know what is wrong with me but just cant seem to summon up the energy to make anything.

I have a few things to show that I have been working on but really hope my mojo comes back soon.

I think I am getting on a little better have started an adult hat I have had in my to do pile and its looking quite good. Hopefully will get it finished tonight and update tomorrow.

Well before I lost my mojo I was working on Baby hats. I wanted a simple pattern that could be converted to Boy or Girl, This is what I came up with


.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you find your mojo - those hats are lovely. That's just what i am on with at the minute, crochet baby hats. Would love to see more of your crochet bits.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they are soo cute! Love the little ears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Kandi and leia, So nice to get comments. xx

    ReplyDelete