Friday 22 July 2011

Update on my Crochet


A few things I have been working on since my last post. (No Gerbera lol)
I am a start and dont finish kind of person. I love starting new projects but rarely finish anything. So posting anything finished is quite a positive moment for me.
Here we have a few Piggies to be rehomed, A super duper chunky bag, Some pretty pink Crochet embellishments and a Sock Dolly, (She isn't actually finished, She needs a Mouth but she has been waiting around for so long to be photographed I was feeling sorry for her)


A few Blogs I follow have been "naming and shaming themselves of unfinished projects or wip's that never seem to get finished" I have way too many to name and shame but I do intend to work harder on finishing my wip's.
Here are their posts if interested, they are lovely Blogs. It really does give you motivation to try and finish projects when you see others are in the same boat as you.


All my makes are on my Facebook page if you would like to see them closer.

Thats all for now..... Happy Crafting. xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment