Friday 21 September 2012

What I have found this week .......

I like a good bargain, In fact I love it.
I am always on the search for the cheapest version of anything. Whether a large appliance, a box of Cornflakes or a way to make something. The latter is my demon. I will see something and think ..." I can make that" then I will spend forever resourcing the products needed for the cheapest possible amount before I even start on making it. 
I also love a freebie :-) but most are rubbish sample products that take forever to fill in your details just to receive something unusable.
Another thing I love doing is finding good Craft idea's that I plan to make but instead normally pin them to my Pinterest and look at them every once in a while haha.
Anyway I found this today. They are FREE yes FREE :-) just click on the link for details.

 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/9537754/free-cath-kidston-make-sew-booklets.html#
How fab is that!!! all you have to do is buy the papers Saturday 29th Sept and Sunday 30th and the booklets are inside. So I thought I must share this :-)
Like making Jewellery?? Well have a little lookie what I have found here :-)
http://www.jewelrymakingdaily.com/content/Free-eBooks.aspx
Lots and lots of FREE ebooks :-) For resin, Wire, Bezel settings and much more. Just click and download.

I hope this may become a permanent Blog, Maybe sharing a few good sites I find and love and a few offers that cant be resisted. I'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment